Monday, December 03, 2012

FOCUS!

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Good morning! This is a quick post..

I want to focus on my Final Year Project starting from now. I know, I have wasted some time having fun and enjoying my time, to be happy. But, now I have to get back to my focus. This is what I want to do, for myself, and especially for my parents and my younger brothers. I only have several months left to be called as an IIUM Kuantan undergraduate, and I want to graduate next year in October, InsyaAllah. I want to write a good thesis, running a good project, and score my best in all examinations. I believe I can do it, because I really want to! Nothing can stop me...believe me!

Wish me all the best! Amin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anis sedia terima komen daripada kawan-kawan. Terima kasih! ;)