Friday, March 28, 2014

I am....


Assalamualaikum and good day!

Firstly, alhamdulilah, all praises to Allah, that we are still alive to submit to Him, doing good things and refrain from bad things in our lives in this temporary world. Hopefully, we will get blessed and we will given a chance to have good finale of this life (Husnul Khatimah) and finally, we will end up in the permanent world forever (Jannah). Amin. 

Actually today, I only want to list out some good and positive characteristics of myself, that I think I have and also the characteristics that I want to have in myself. In my opinion, by listing and keeping aware of 'who am I' is very important to keep yourself to be motivated and be good every time especially at those difficult times. To remind yourself, that you are this type of person; not the bad one, but the nice one. 

So, here I go...

I am NUR KHAIRUNNISA BINTI NASARUDIN. 
I am... / I...
(the positive side of me)

patient
punctual
hardworking
trustworthy
focus
polite
full of wit
generous
kind
considerate
taking things seriously

a positive thinker
neat
a saving person
fun
quiet
creative
confident with myself

healthy
pious
love to read & write
love to eat
love to drink plain water
love jogging/aerobics 
love music & art




I will add to this list, when I think of other characteristics that suit me in the future. So, how about you? Who are U? Can you describe your own characteristics? Let's list them now! It helps you when you feel like you are nobody, when you feel like you wanna be someone else. So, each time you feel like these, hold on....let remember again who we are, because everybody have their own positive sides that make them special and unique to other persons. 

See you again next time! 

Bye..... Have a nice day!! 

Assalamualaikum..  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anis sedia terima komen daripada kawan-kawan. Terima kasih! ;)